Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summertime TV Watching

Used to be, by Memorial Day you could pack up your TV, head outside, remember what the sun felt like on your face and work on losing all the weight you put on during the winter ... or, if you were like me, you could perfect your video game playing indoors, in the air-conditioning and work on maintaining a healthy "husky" fitness level.

Now though, the rise of original programming on basic cable has made all of TV land a playground of enjoyable, mindless television watching fit for all seasons. In that spirit, I will be following, and blogging (some), the following Summertime guilty pleasures: The Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance (which, yes, I think I can), Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, Warehouse 13 and maybe, maybe Big Brother (depends on how drunk I can get before airtime).

Any other shows airing this summer that you're interested in? Leave a comment and we'll see what we can do. On My DVR never sleeps and never vacations, we just keep on staring at the glowing box.

No comments:

Post a Comment