1. TV Tonight! CBS leads forward with its Big Bang Theory charge! NBC offers new episodes of its Must See Thursday comedy block followed by a new Prime Suspect (watch this show people!). ABC says good bye for good to Brian Grazer and says good bye until January to Grey's Anatomy. USA Network airs a new Burn Notice!
2. Casting News! Following on yesterday's cacophony of Franklin &Bash news, it came out later in the day that everyone's favorite hobbit, Sean Astin, will also be guest starring on the summer show.
3. Series Renewals! Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show, Anderson, has been renewed for a second season and its syndication audience will also grow. I am very happy for how Mr. Cooper's career has rebounded since the The Mole!
4. In a follow-on to yesterday's Stupid People Say Stupid Things/Who Cares News, Brian Grazer has been announced as the Oscars' successor producer following Ratner's exit. Still no announcement on a replacement host following Eddie Murphy's resignation yesterday.
5. Piers Morgan has announced that he is leaving America's Got Talent to focus on his nightly CNN show. Good luck with that lemon Piers!
6. In heartening ratings news, Terra Nova was up 24% week over week to a respectable 2.6 18-49 rating and 7.6 million viewers, easily beating The Sing-Off and Gossip Girl. Harry's Law (watch this show people) was also up last night but its numbers are still so bad, I don't want to say them out loud.