1. TV Tonight! Fringe returns to Fox (and Peter returns to Fringe!!); Grimm has its follow-up episode at NBC; and Supernatural is on over at CW. ABC has a two hour Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
2. TV Sunday! NBC has football; Fox has cartoons; CBS has The Good Wife; and ABC has Once Upon a Time (YAY!); Desperate Housewives (eh); and Pan Am (watch this show!!!). If you are otherwise bored, watch Mark Harmon star in an original USA Network movie, Certain Prey (9pm EST).
3. Casting News. Gary Busey is going to play himself as a mental patient on an upcoming episode of Two and a Half Men. Glad they are toning down the crazy. The ever awesome Megan Mullally is joining Fox's little engine that was killed and then roared back to life comedy, Breaking In. Love her!
3. In the trend of "thought out" shows, Treme's co-creator is out and about saying he wants to end the show at the end of the fourth season. With the addition of True Blood's favorite bellboy ... well, honestly, we'll probably still not watch this show.
4. ABC is going to air a 90-minute Lady Gaga Thanksgiving special on November 24 called, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving. I am not sure you need more information.
5. We haven't been watching X Factor but this is a nail in the coffin. There is no bigger insult to performers who get it done in the dancing and singing live department than overhyping acts that can't do both. Sorry Simon, this crosses an entirely arbitrary line for me.
6. Jeopardy, the Penthouse Article Edition!