1. On a serious, international note, Israel welcomes Gilad Shalit home, after being held captive by Hamas for the last 5 years.
2. Tonight's TV: All of your Tuesday night faves are new tonight, with the exception of the Fox shows which are still on hiatus till next month, so X Factor will be on in their place.
3. Sons of Anarchy has been renewed. I don't watch the show, but I'm sure that the people that do, are very happy.
4. Justin Long is set to play a love interest for Jess on The New Girl. As long as he doesn't ask to "supress the Jess", I think it should be a good fit.
5. In movie news, Hangover II is once again the subject of a lawsuit (no, not the smoking monkey this time!). A screenwriter is claiming that Warner Bros. stole his story about crazy experiences in Asia. Apparently, his ex-wife gave the story to the studio. Because he's the only person who ever went to Asia and had some wild experiences. If this was a legit claim, he'd probably have hired a lawyer, right?