1. The answer is an easy, "No, its not worth it." Bring back New Girl; and for those that watch them, stop screwing with Terra Nova and X Factor. We're trying to enjoy your network Fox, don't make us hate you!
2. Casting News! If you're into soaps and American Idol nostalgia, you'll love this first bit of news: The Young and the Restless has hired on former American Idol runner-up, Diana DeGarmo, to appear in a multi-episode arc beginning on Halloween. Marissa Jaret Winokur is joining TV Land's Retired at 35. Fans of Hairspray, The Musical rejoice! French Stewart (3rd Rock from the Sun; Allen Gregory) is joining Community. With the Full House/Saved by the Bell casting news yesterday, this news officially makes this the Week of the Retread Star!
3. Get ready to eat some more bugs and crawl through some more nasty muck for money ... Joe Rogan and his circus side show, Fear Factor, now have a return date of December 12. Welcome back!
4. Season Premiere. You can tell by our low placement of this news that we're very excited by it. CBS (finally) debuts the 6th season of Rules of Engagement tonight (you'll remember that it was pulled from its scheduled Saturday death slot to fill in for the even more dead on arrival How to be a Gentleman).
5. If you have nothing else to watch tonight, check out Charlie's Angels (what can it hurt now that its been cancelled) to see LOST's John Terry (Christian Shephard) guest star.