**UPDATE** Since we are watching Once Upon a Time here at On My DVR, we wanted to post an update to the Morning News to let you know that the fairytale show had ABC's best series premiere numbers in the last two years, drawing a 3.9 demo rating in 18-49 category and over 12.7 million viewers.
1. Tonight's TV! Game 5 of the World Series will occupy Fox, while CBS has its Monday night comedies and Hawaii Five-O and ABC has Dancing with the Stars. For those that want some cable, A&E premieres a new reality show, Monster-in-Laws, at 10pm. Watch people deal with unruly -in-laws and feel better about yourself!
2. Casting News! Its confirmed, Trouty Mouth is coming back to Glee. As previously reported, Chord Overstreet has been negotiating a deal to return to the ailing show for a multi-episode arc. That deal has now been signed. Aisha Tyler (Friends) is joining CBS's girl, gab fest, The Talk. Mena Suvari (American Beauty) will play the Black Dahlia in an upcoming episode of American Horror Story.
3. Shows in Development. HBO has two shows in development from proven HBO winners; one is from Tom Hanks, called Players and the other is from Alan Ball, called Wichita. Hanks's Playtone company has previously produced hits for HBO such as Big Love and Band of Brothers and Alan Ball has Six Feet Under and True Blood to his credit. Like Jimmy Fallon and his sense of humor? Well NBC sure does; they are currently looking at three new shows from Fallon's production company. More as details surface.
4. Gooooooaaaaalll! We are not the biggest sports fans here at On My DVR but figured we should tell you that Fox and Telemundo have secured the English and Spanish, respectively, broadcasting rights from FIFA for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup airings in the United States. The deal has cost Fox $425 million and Telemundo $600 million.
5. This is just about the coolest thing TV Watcher has ever heard. Breakfast Club is one of those movies that holds a place in the collective consciousness of a generation. Hey, hey, hey, hey!